Monday, May 23, 2005

Getting The Energy To Workout

There is no diet that works without eating healthier and exercising, none, not one. It begins by changing your eating habits, cutting out caffeine, and getting good rest. Cutting out caffeine has got to be one of the hardest things to do because you want that boost of energy to get you going so that you can workout, or just to wake up. So, how are you going to get that boost without your daily caffeine fix? There are a couple of things you can do.

1. You can get much needed energy easily by taking Fruta Vida daily.
2. Another good boost can be had with a shot of wheatgrass.
3. Coconut Oil is also a good source of energy, and also it provides for a healthy metabolism.

Also when you cut out sugar you will find you have more energy. I've been on a very healthy diet, but I ate doughnuts and fast food all weekend, and this morning I had the hardest time waking up. I had no energy whatsoever. But during the week I was very good. I drank my my Fruta Vida, had my wheatgrass shots and didn't eat junk, I was ready to go. I didn't feel cranky and I had energy to do things after work.

blog comments powered by Disqus